Desiree Zuckerman, REALTOR®
Luxury Estates Director, Top 1% of REALTORS Nationwide
As Luxury Estates Director at Rodeo Realty, Desiree prides herself on her reputation for exceptional client service, boasting over 350 “Clients for Life” since 2000. Specializing in luxury & equestrian estates, she has consistently been in the Top 1% of Realtors Nationwide. Desiree’s expertise with relocation clients and investors endorsed her ABR Certification. Strong negotiation and mediation skills have driven her continued success. The Zuckerman family proudly gives back to the community through their involvement in several local charities.
* Listing & Home Purchase Specialist
* Investments & 1031 Exchanges
* Residential & Commercial
* Relocation Specialist
* Offices in Calabasas and West Hollywood
If you’d like to read some of my clients’ Reviews, please click here:
Designations & Awards
Awards & Recognitions
2008-Desiree became an Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR). This is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC) of the National Association of REALTORS® who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria.
· 2013 Founder’s Circle – Top 1% Agent Nationwide – Rodeo Realty #1 Office Agent, #3 Companywide Agent
· 2012 Founder’s Circle – Top 1% Agent Nationwide – Rodeo Realty #1 Office Agent, #3 Companywide Agent
· 2011 Founder’s Circle – Top 1% Agent Nationwide – Rodeo Realty #1 Office Agent, #3 Companywide Agent
· 2009 thru 2011 – Rodeo Realty President’s Elite, Top 1% of Realtors Nationwide
· 2005 & 2007 – Re/Max Int’l Chairman’s Club
· 2006 & 2008 – Re/Max Int’l Platinum Club
· 2007 – Re/Max Int’l Top 50 Agent in the entire US (out of over 120,000 agents)
· 2007 – Top 20 Agent in California
· 2007 – Re/Max OTB #1 Office Agent
· 2005 – Desiree was inducted into the Re/Max International Lifetime Hall of Fame
· 2003 -Re/Max Int’l Executive Club
· 2001 thru 2002, 2004 – Re/Max Int’l 100% Club
I would love to meet with you in regards to buying, selling, or investing. If you are considering selling, please call for a free home evaluation & presentation of my extreme marketing techniques. If you are buying, we can discuss the advantages of using our team to help you. If you are having financial difficulties, I will do my best to help you – and my advice is free! I negotiate my own short sales (successfully), and have helped many clients in very tough financial situations.
Once you meet with me, you will understand why I am “Making Clients for Life!”
Los Angeles, Ventura, and Santa Barbara Counties.
Read my References/Reviews
Desiree Zuckerman, REALTOR
Rodeo Reality, Luxury Estates Director
Top 1% of REALTORS Nationwide